Essential Cleaning Tips
Vinegar and water go together like peanut butter and jelly when it comes to cleaning your home. Go green and ditch chemical and petroleum based cleaners and make your own eco- friendly products.
Environmentally friendly with less packaging waste. No more buying new bottles over and over again.
- It is good for your wallet.
- It is less harmful or actually not harmful at all to humans, animals, and the environment.
- Homemade natural cleaners always smell better than store bought.
Did you know?
- White Vinegar: cuts grease, deodorizes, and disinfects
- Baking Soda: cuts grease, deodorizes, lifts dirt and whitens
- Essential oils (tea tree, clove, lavender etc): cuts grease, deodorizes, and disinfects
- Lemon juice: disinfects, and whitens
- Olive Oil: lifts dirt
- Castile Soap: cuts grease, and lifts dirt’